Derry Ltd are a progressive Mechanical & Electrical Services Company.
In order to stay at the forefront of the building services industry, we understand that a dynamic and passionate team are essential.
We are always on the lookout for talented engineers who share our passion for creativity and innovation in engineering. If you would relish the enthusiasm of this progressive business then we want to hear from you.
Derry Ltd can offer you:-
- A commitment to your training and development providing a variety of formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Attractive packages, good career prospects and a friendly atmosphere.
- A chance to work alongside leading experts within the engineering and sustainability field. This offers a learning experience like no other and is a great opportunity to develop the skills needed to be a 21st century engineer.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would like you to come and talk to us.
All enquiries will be met with the strictest confidence.
Please click here to send us your CV
Derry Ltd offer a first class apprenticeship programme for introducing trainees into the industry, providing a combination of college and on the job training aimed to develop both intellectual and practical skills for future engineers within the industry.
Indeed all our Directors and Senior Management successfully completed industry accredited Apprenticeship programmes.
Currently, we operate two recognised trade apprenticeship programmes:
- Electrical Apprenticeships – NVQ3 – Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment
- Mechanical Apprenticeships – NVQ3 – Heating and Ventilation Industrial and Commercial