To further support the business, a key vacancy is immediately available for the position of a Mechanical Services Estimator.
The candidate will be responsible for the management and production of accurate, detailed Tender Bids ranging between £500k-£3m and will be required to represent the Business at Pre/Mid and Post Tender Interviews in a professional manner.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of the industry and will be required to have experience in a wide range of sectors, including, but not limited to, Education, Commercial, Leisure and Industrial projects.
This is a permanent position with strong career prospects within one of the regions’ leading privately owned Mechanical & Electrical Services contractor. We hold an excellent reputation for quality and developing Client relationships.
The candidate will be self-motivated and focused and in addition would preferably have experience of working within the Design and Build Contracting sector, although this is not essential.
- Minimum 5yrs experience as an Estimator or Estimating Engineer.
- Experience in use of Estimating Software (experience with SEC would be beneficial but not essential).
- Experience of design software packages would be beneficial although not essential as training could be provided.
- Track record of producing D&B estimates within competitive tender.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment.
- Working within an integrated M&E team
Salary will be negotiable dependent upon ability and experience.