Study Inn, Nottingham
Derry Ltd have completed the Mechanical Services installation to the new Study Inn located in Nottingham City Centre.
This £3.5 million student accommodation project undertaken in Partnership with Clegg Construction involved the conversion of Lawrence House, an existing 5 storey office block on Clarendon Street into a 200 bed, student accommodation Building within walking distance of Nottingham Trent University.
The challenging project was completed in just 5 months and included significant alterations to the buildings internal structure to accommodate the 200 ensuite bedrooms, gymnasium, lounge and laundry facilities.
The following Mechanical Services systems were installed as part of the project:
- High Efficiency LTHW Heating
- Solar Generated Domestic Hot Water with High Efficiency Gas Fired Heaters
- Boosted Potable Cold Water System
- Bedroom, Bathroom and Communal Area Ventilation Systems
- Automatic Controls Installation
- Centre for Biomolecular Sciences Expansion, The University of Nottingham https://t.co/SBl2gQLLGg